INSEVIO STORE REGULATIONS
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS.
According to the regulation of art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services, these Regulations define the rules for using the online store available at: www.insevio.com. (hereinafter referred to as: the “Store”), owned and operated by: Insevio Sp. z o.o. Sp. Blackbird a Torem 69A 34-471 Rogoźnik NIP: 7352880558 (hereinafter referred to as “Insevio”); email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The content of the regulations specifies in particular:
- minimum technical conditions for using the website;
- terms and conditions for submitting orders via electronic means within the Store;
- way of behaving
- Basic definitions: For the purposes specified in the content of the regulations, the terms used therein mean, respectively:
- Civil Code – the Act of April 23, 1964, the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964.16.94, as amended);
- Consumer Rights Act – the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
- Act on the provision of electronic services – the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended);
- Client – a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality purchasing goods in the Store;
- Goods – products presented in the Online Store;
- Order – Customer’s declaration of will, specifying at least the type and quantity of the ordered goods, submitted in order to conclude a sales contract;
- Sales contract – a sales contract within the meaning of the Civil Code of the Goods, concluded between “Insevio” and the Customer, concluded using the website. The sales contract is concluded in Polish;
- Visitors – any person (entity) using the online store website available at: www.insevio.com.
- The Customer or Visitors can access these Regulations at any time via the link on the website of the online store available at: www.insevio.com
- The Customer or Visitor can contact the online store at email@example.com or by phone at +48 728 907 471 or via the contact form on the store’s website.
II. MINIMUM TECHNICAL CONDITIONS.
- The use of the Store is possible provided that the IT system used by the Customer or Visitor meets the minimum technical requirements indicated below:
III. CONDITIONS AND RULES FOR PLACING ORDERS BY ELECTRONIC WAY WITHIN THE STORE.
- “Insevio” sells goods through an organized online store through the network. The goods currently available for sale are available. In exceptional situations, e.g. in the case of simultaneous placing of an order for the same Product by many customers, it is possible that the Product will not be available. In such a situation, the Customer will be informed about the inability to complete the order to the e-mail address provided by him.
- Orders are accepted via the insevio.com website. The information posted on the website of the store www.insevio.com does not constitute an offer to conclude a contract in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code.
- The goods in the Store are marked in detail. On the Store’s website, there is information about the properties of the goods, quality certificates, its price, and the material from which
- the customer orders the goods, by adding them to the basket, specifying in particular the quantity, color, and, if necessary, also other specific information required for a given Good. The product is transferred to the basket, which is visible after clicking on the basket icon in the bar at the top of the page. By selecting the “Order” button, the Customer launches a page showing all the products in the basket.
- When placing the Order, the Customer has the option of modifying the selection of the Goods and other data entered by him. To do this, follow the messages displayed on the Store’s website and other information available on the website.
- After selecting the delivery method and address and entering all the necessary data (possibly including invoice data), select the payment method. After the Customer using the Store provides all the necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. The summary of the placed Order will include information on: the subject of the order, the unit price of the goods and the total price of the ordered goods, delivery costs and other additional costs (if these costs exist), the selected method of payment, the selected method of delivery, the expected date of order completion and delivery time.
- The Customer places an Order by clicking the “Buy and pay” button. Placing an Order is a declaration of will to conclude a Sales Agreement with “Insevio” marked in the content of the Order of the Goods, under the conditions set out in the content of this Order.
- confirmation of all essential elements of the Sales Agreement. The contract is considered concluded at the moment the Customer receives an e-mail confirming the submission of the Order.
- The store reserves the right to contact the customer to the e-mail address provided by the customer or by phone to the contact telephone number provided by the customer in order to clarification of any doubts, confirmation of the order or other issues related to the execution of the order.
- In the event that a given product is out of stock or the order cannot be processed for any other reason, the Customer will be informed by e-mail or by phone about problems with the execution of the order and possible solutions.
IV. DELIVERY OF THE ORDER.
- Goods are delivered only in individual European countries
- Shipping costs depend on the method of Delivery and payment methods chosen by the Customer. Delivery costs have been marked on the Store’s website. At the same time, the available methods and costs of delivery are each time indicated at the stage of placing the Order, in order to select the
- ordered Goods by courier. If the selected product is available, the goods will be sent to the customer to the delivery address indicated by him within a maximum of 3 working days from the date of the correct order.
V. PRICES OF GOODS AND FORMS OF PAYMENT.
- The prices on the website are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices, including tax. The price of the goods does not include the shipping cost.
- The price given on the website at the time of placing the order is the final price, binding for the Customer. After placing the order, the price of the ordered goods will not change, regardless of price changes introduced by “Insevio” or the commencement of promotional or sale campaigns.
- The payment for the Order is made upon receipt of the Goods (cash on delivery) or via electronic payments.
VI. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE.
- “Insevio” is liable to the Customer if the sold Goods have a physical or legal defect (warranty). A physical defect consists in the non-compliance of the item sold with the contract to the extent specified in the provisions of the Code.
- with the contract.
- A complaint may be submitted in writing by sending it to the address of the registered office.
“Insevio” indicated in the Regulations or via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to improve the complaint procedure, the Customer should indicate the type of the Product, the date of purchase or the order number, along with the description of the defect and the type of claim.
- The customer who exercises the rights under the warranty is obliged at the expense
“Insevio” deliver the defective item to the following address: “Insevio”, Os. Za Torem 69A, 34-471 Rogoźnik.
- “Insevio” will consider the complaint within 14 days and inform the Customer about the method of it
- The producer of the goods is liable under the warranty on the terms and for the period specified on the insevio.com website
- The guarantee does not exclude, limit or suspend the buyer’s rights resulting from the provisions on the warranty for defects in the sold item. The customer can perform the rights under the warranty for physical defects of things, regardless of the rights under the guarantee.
VIII. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT.
- The customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22 (1) of the Civil Code, has the right to withdraw from a distance contract, without giving any reason, within 14 days, pursuant to the Consumer Rights Act. The 14-day period is counted from the day on which the Customer or a third party designated by him, other than the carrier, took possession of the Goods.
- The customer referred to in 1 may withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract in writing. The declaration may be submitted on the form, the specimen of which is the Annex available here, however, using the form is not obligatory. The declaration should be sent to the address of the seat of “Insevio” given in these Regulations. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
- The Customer is liable for the decrease in the value of the Goods as a result of using them in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and
- in the event of withdrawal from the sales contract, “Insevio” returns the Customer payments received from him, excluding the costs of delivery of the Goods to the Customer no later than within 30 days, and in the event that “Insevio” has not declared the receipt of the Goods from the Customer, “Insevio” may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Customer until receipt of the items back or delivery by the Customer of proof of its return, depending on which event comes first. The reimbursement will be made using the same payment methods that were used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer expressly agreed to a different solution.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Customer returns the Goods immediately, and in any case not later than 30 days from the date on which he informed about the withdrawal from the concluded Sales Agreement to the following address: “Insevio”. Os. Za Torem 69A, 34-471 Rogoźnik. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. The returned Goods should be packed by the Customer in an appropriate manner, adapted to the type and size of the Goods, ensuring no damage to the shipment during
- the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered void.
- The right to withdraw from the sales contract is not entitled to the customer in relation to contracts:
- in which the price depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which “Insevio” Sp. z.o.o. Sp. k. does not exercise control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract,
- the subject of which is non-prefabricated goods, manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
- in which the subject of the service are Goods that after delivery, due to their nature, they are inseparably connected with others.
IX. COMPLAINTS CONCERNING THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- “Insevio” takes steps to ensure that the Store functions properly, to the extent that results from the current technical knowledge and obliges remove any irregularities reported by customers within a reasonable time.
- The customer is obliged to immediately notify “Insevio” of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the website.
- Irregularities related to the functioning of the Store may be reported by the customer
by e-mail to email@example.com or using the contact form.
- In the complaint, the Customer should provide his name and surname, e-mail address for correspondence and the type and date of irregularities related to the functioning of
- “Insevio” undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if it was not possible, to inform within this period Customer when the complaint is left.
X. EXTRAJUDICIAL METHODS OF SETTLING COMPLAINTS AND PURSUING CLAIMS
- The customer may use out-of-court dispute resolution methods, including the consideration of complaints and redress. In particular, the Customer may:
- apply for free assistance to the council (municipal) consumer ombudsman,
- apply for free assistance to a social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, including to the Consumer Federation or the Trade Inspection.
- Detailed information can be found on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (www.uokik.gov.pl).
XI. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Customer’s consent to the processing of personal data by “Insevio” within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (i.e. of 2002 Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926, as amended – hereinafter: the Act on the protection of personal data) is voluntary, however, the lack of consent to the processing of personal data, in the scope marked as required fields, constituting the data necessary for the implementation of the Sales Agreement, may prevent “Insevio” from performing this contract and completing the order.
- The customer may consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes within the meaning of the Act on the protection of personal data and to entrust them to third parties in order to provide the customer with advertising materials and information about promotional and marketing campaigns and about the store operator – “Insevio”.
XII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Each purchased product is accompanied by a fiscal receipt or invoice “Insevio” is not responsible for providing incorrect customer data.
- The regulations may be changed at any time. Amendments to the Regulations are effective from the moment of publishing the new content of the Regulations on the Store’s websites, with the fact that orders placed before the amendment to the Regulations will be implemented on the basis of the existing ones.
- Is submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the seat of “Insevio”.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and other relevant legal provisions shall apply. The Regulations do not exclude, limit or suspend the rights of customers resulting from mandatory provisions.
- The Regulations enter into force on 01.2019.