This Policy defines the rules for storing and accessing information on the User’s devices using cookies, for the provision of electronic services requested by the User, by Insevio Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. with its seat in Rogoźnik. Administrator makes every effort in the organizational and technical sphere to ensure the protection of Users’ data .
1. Administrator – means Insevio Sp. z o.o. Sp. with headquarters in Rogoźnik (34-471), ul. Os. Za Torem 69A, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the REGON number 381909175 KRS 0000758453 NIP: 7352880558, which provides electronic services and stores and accesses information on the User’s devices.
2. Cookies – means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website’s pages.
3. Own Cookies – means Cookies posted by the Administrator related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
4. Cookies posted by the Administrator’s partners via the Website’s website.
5. Website – means the website or application under which the Administrator runs the website, operating in the domain (s) insevio.com.
6. Device – means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
7. User – means an entity for which electronic services may be provided in accordance with the Regulations and legal provisions or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
§1 Information about the data controller
1. The administrator of Users’ data is Insevio Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. with headquarters in Rogoźnik (34-471), ul. Os. Os. Za Torem 69A, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the REGON number 381909175 KRS 0000758453 NIP: 7352880558 2. User data provided in the registration form / when placing an order in the online store are used to perform the contract for the sale of products offered by the data administrator and contact with the User in order to fulfil the order. 3. User data provided when filling out the subscription form on the newsletter is used to send the user a newsletter. 4. The User’s data provided in the contact form is used to respond to Users’ inquiries. 5. The User’s data provided in the complaint form are used for the purpose of carrying out the complaint procedure. 6. Moreover, the Administrator uses the Users’ personal data for the purpose of direct marketing of its own products or services. The user may object to the processing of his personal data for the purposes described in the previous sentence. 7. The User may receive marketing and commercial information only if he agrees. 8. Users’ personal data are processed by the administrator pursuant to Article 6 sec. 1 pod. a), b), f) GDPR. 9. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data was provided. 10. If the User’s data is processed on the basis of consent, the User may withdraw the consent at any time by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 11. Unless the law provides otherwise, the Data Administrator processes the User’s personal data for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was provided to him. 12. The User has the following rights:
– the right to request the Data Administrator to access their personal data, rectify them, delete or limit processing, – the right to object to the processing of their personal data, – the right to transfer data, – the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose , if such consent has been given, – the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, if the User considers that his data is processed contrary to the provisions of the law.
13. The recipients of personal data in the User are:
– carriers or courier companies commissioned by the Data Administrator to carry out the shipment, – entities handling electronic payments in the e-store, via a credit card, payment card, electronic transfer, – entities handling the newsletter delivery, – hosting service provider to store personal data on server, – the entity implementing and managing the system servicing the data administrator’s online store.
14. The Administrator protects Users’ personal data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, including other cases of disclosure of such data or their loss and unlawful modification.
§2 Information about cookies
II. Types of cookies used
1. The Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users’ Devices this way. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Website individually to everyone. To the user. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, the storage time on the Device and the assigned value. 2. The administrator uses two types of cookies: Session cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device’s memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device. Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until they are deleted. 3. Ending a browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User’s Device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device. The User has the option to limit or disable the access of cookies to his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
III. The purposes for which cookies are used
The Administrator uses Own Cookies for the following purposes: Website configuration i) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages; ii) recognizing the Website User’s device and its location and properly displaying the website, tailored to his individual needs; iii) remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes; iv) remembering the history of visited pages on the website in order to recommend content; v) font size, appearance of the website, etc. User authentication on the website and ensuring user sessions on the website i) maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the Website; ii) correct configuration of selected Website functions, enabling in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session; iii) optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator. Implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of websites i) adapting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User’s Device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs; ii) correct operation of the partner program, enabling in particular verification of the sources of Users’ redirects to the Website’s websites. Remembering the user’s location i) correct configuration of selected functions of the Website, allowing in particular to adjust the information provided to the User, taking into account his location. Analysis and research as well as audience audit i) creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how Website Users use the Website’s pages, which allows improving their structure and content. Provision of advertising services i) adjusting advertisements of third-party services and products presented via the Website; Ensuring the safety and reliability of the website. The service administrator uses External Cookies for the following purposes: Presenting multimedia content on the website pages that are downloaded from an external website: i) www.youtube.com [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA] General collection and anonymous static data via analytical tools: i) Google Analytics [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA] ii) Comarch E-shop [cookie administrator: Comarch based in Krakow] The use of interactive functions to popularize the website through websites social networks: i) Facebook.com [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland.
IV. Possibilities of specifying the conditions
§3 Other technologies
The Administrator informs that he uses the following technologies to track the actions taken by the User on the Website:
– Facebook pixel script (provided by Facebook Inc) – to manage Facebook ads and conduct remarketing activities, – Google Analytics services (provided by Google Inc.) – to analyse traffic statistics on the website,
§4 Server logs
The data administrator informs that he also processes operational data related to the use of the Online Store (so-called logs – IP address, domain). This information is used for technical purposes related to the administration of our website servers, as well as for statistical purposes helpful in administering the online store.