TERMS OF WARRANTY
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
- The guarantor of the quality of the products is Insevio Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. Os. Za Torem 69A, 34-471 Rogoźnik.
- The warranty covers manufacturing defects of the Insevio prams that prevent their use in accordance with their intended use. The warranty covers only manufacturing defects or hidden material defects.
- Purchased Insevio prams are covered by a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- The warranty is not transferable to third parties.
- The warranty is granted only to the original buyer of the product,
- who registers the product on the website within one month from the date of purchase indicated on the receipt one month from the date of purchase of the product prevents the implementation of this warranty.
- The person authorized to implement this warranty is only the original (first) buyer of the product. The warranty expires when the product is sold to a third party.
- The warranty is only valid in the original country of purchase. This warranty is subject to the conditions of the country in which the products were purchased.
- Regardless of the lifetime warranty, the buyer has the rights resulting from mandatory provisions of law.
II. INSPECTION OBLIGATIONS
- In order to maintain the warranty, it is necessary to perform a paid inspection of the purchased product at Insevio.
- The first inspection of the product should be made within one year from the date of purchase.
- Each subsequent survey should be carried out within the year from the date of the previous review.
- Failure to perform the inspection within the above-mentioned period will result in the expiry of this warranty on the day of the lapse of the one-year inspection period.
- The inspection will be performed by local service department.
III. THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Cosmetic damage.
- General wear and tear, for example: worn wheels, punctures on wheels, damaged rain covers, worn / torn / damaged materials.
- Accessories such as changing bags, footmuffs, pram liners, rain covers, mosquito nets, umbrellas.
IV. THE REPAIR WILL NOT BE COVERED BY THE WARRANTY IF:
- The damage has been caused by incorrect installation of Insevio parts and / or accessories.
- The damage was caused by non-compliance with the prams operating instructions and maintenance instructions.
- Damage caused by corrosion, mold or rust due to lack of maintenance or service.
- Damage resulting from improper storage, repairs by unauthorized service departments, third party modifications and the use of an unapproved spare part.
- Damage is caused by general wear and tear, which is the result of daily use or neglect (applies to all parts and accessories of the pram).
- Damage resulting from mechanical or thermal damage, exposure to the sun, detergents, sweat or improper regular cleaning.
- The pram is damaged due to an accident, airline actions, careless transportation or any other domestic use.
- For inflatable pneumatic tires, the damage is due to natural wear, loss of air due to puncture, over-inflation of tires, etc.
V. IMPLEMENTATION OF THE WARRANTY
- To submit a guarantee, it is necessary To have a proof of purchase (receipt).
- Your pram will be repaired at your local Service Center.
- Before the warranty is fulfilled, the product may be checked for defects and possibly covered by the warranty.
- If there is no manufacturing defect in the item, or the defect is due to customer misuse, the buyer will be responsible for any return shipping charges.
- The official distributor is obliged to provide warranty service in accordance with the terms and conditions of the warranty.
- The official distributor is obliged to replace the complaint part concerning the pram with a new one, if the manufacturing defect cannot be removed.
- The official technical service decides the method of repair.